How Training Grants Work
1. Make sure that you are a BERT member
2. Find out what course you would like to do and note the details. Make sure its with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
3.for a grant online with BTF (BTF recommends you do this prior to undertaking the course) - allow 3 to 5 working days for approval
4. Once your grant is approved, pay and enrol in your chosen course and do the training
5. When your training is complete send us:
- A copy of the paid invoice from the RTO that delivered the training;
- A copy of the training results (Statement of Attainment/Qualification or driving assessment report);
- A copy of your separation certification (if applicable); and
- A copy of your bank statement clearly displaying the name of the bank, the account name, BSB and account number.
Want to Find Out More?
Clickto view our training Grants Fact Sheet for further information on eligibility criteria and the type of courses we fund.