Are you a current Building Employees Redundancy Trust (BERT) member?
Continue to Application.
You are not eligible for a Worker Grant.
- NOT SURE
IMPORTANT: You must read and agree to continue to the application
- The total funds for all grants will not exceed the highest balance of your BERT account for the past 12 months.
- A maximum of three training activities may be funded over 12 months, provided the first two courses received a total BTF funding amount less than $1500.
- Courses may not be fully funded. Applicants will be advised in writing of approved funding amount.
- You must pay for the course upfront.
- The training must be delivered by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), unless otherwise approved.
- Proof of completed training (copy of training results/certificate or statement of attainment) and proof of payment (a paid tax invoice or official receipt from the RTO) must be provided before reimbursement is made. Also, a copy of the applicant's bank statement clearly displaying the name of the bank, the account name and the BSB and account numbers is required.
- BTF only funds costs associated with training, RPL (Recognised Prior Learning) will not be covered.
- Short courses grants are valid for 3 months. Higher Level Qualifications are eligible for a longer period and you will be advised in writing of their duration after the application is made.
- Personal information must be provided to enable consideration of eligibility. The BERT details how personal information will be managed.