How Training Grants Work
1. Make sure that you are a BERT Member.
2. Find out what course you would like to do and note the details. Make sure it's with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
3.for a grant online with BTF (we recommend you do this prior to undertaking the course so you know how much will be reimbursed before you commit to the training) - allow 5 to 10 working days for approval.
4. Once your grant is approved in writing, pay and enrol in your chosen course and do the training.
5. When your training is complete send us:
- A copy of the paid invoice from the RTO that delivered the training;
- A copy of the training results (Statement of Attainment/Qualification or driving assessment report);
- A copy of your Separation Certificate (if applicable); and
- A copy of your bank statement clearly displaying the name of the bank, the account name and the BSB and account numbers.
Want to find out more?
Clickto view our Training Grants Fact Sheet for further information on eligibility criteria and the type of courses we fund.